lancaster new city
WHAT IS A RESERVATION FEE?
• Reservation fee comes on a first-come first-served basis.
• The house will be hold for you once payment of Reservation fee is done
• No payment- No reservation
• Reservation fee will be part of the downpayment
• Reservation fee is non-refundable in case of cancellation
HOW MUCH IS THE RESERVATION FEE?
• Alice, Manor – Php 7,500.00
• Catherine & Diana– Php 10,000.00
• Sophie, Margaret, Gabrielle, Alexandra – Php 20,000.00
ARE THERE DISCOUNT ON RESERVATION FEE?
Yes, when there is a Promo. Please take note:
• Reservation discount is not transferrable.
• Once you decide to transfer to another unit, you will pay full amount of reservation fee.
WHEN DOES THE RESERVATION PAYMENT EXPIRE?
Validity of reservation fee is 30-45 days
CAN YOU TRANSFER THE RESERVATION PAYMENT?
Yes, subject to approval:
• Transfer can only be done 120 days from the reservation date
• Only the nearest relatives can apply for the transfer
• Transfer is allowable to another projects by the same developer
• New price increase may be applicable during the transfer
• A transfer fee worth P3,000 must be paid upon approval
HOW CAN YOU RESERVE A UNIT?
To reserve a unit, you must accomplish the following: 1)Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS) and; 2) Reservation Agreement (RA). You can pay the Reservation fee at any Profriends offices (Main, Imus and Site offices) afterwards.
WHAT IS RESERVATION AGREEMENT (RA)?
The Reservation Agreement (RA) has 7 pages that contains specific details of the unit you wish to own such as: Project, Block and Lot No., Lot Area , House Type, Floor Area and Schedule of Payment. It is also stated that the reservation fee is not eligible for refund.
WHAT ARE THE GROUNDS FOR CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION AGREEMENT?
• If the person is unable to personally attend loan counseling
• Inability to pay the DP, which will result to a forfeited Reservation fee.
• To prevent loss of Reservation fee, you may send an Email or Promisory letter stating the date of paymeny
• Inability to forward any three (3) successive monthly installments or amortizations
• Failure to send the documents needed by Profriends or the financing institution within the prescribed period of time
• Pre-meditated falsification of documents
• Intentional withdrawal from the Reservation Agreement (RA)